Banja Luka, 11.10.2021.- Portal eTrafika is implementing the project “It can be different” with the aim of preserving and protecting media freedom, independent journalism and media pluralism in local communities in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The focus of the project is on improving the capacity of online media in Bosnia and Herzegovina through educating 10 citizens to work in online media, and educating journalists and other media workers about their rights through the development of a media manual that will be distributed to media employees.
After the workshops, the participants had the opportunity to work on the author’s texts and photographs under the mentorship of the editorial staff of the eTrafika portal.
Read the stories of the trainees below:
- A healthy mind is a creative mind
- A teenager developed a business out of paper boxes
- Lucija Kimani Marcetic: It is important to have support in life
- The last watchmaker and keeper of memories
- Džemal Džemo Jašarević: “I train hard and that is the result of my success”
- Jewelry inspired by tradition and modern design
- Diva Natura: Natural cosmetics intended for dogs as well
- The man who prevented the destruction of the Neretva River
- Old furniture torn from oblivion
- The magic of a graphite pencil
- Free sports school for children with disabilities: Sports activities are a prerequisite for progress
- From volunteer to director: Saša is always there for others
- Andrea Svodoba: “Bodybuilders are equally feminine, sensitive and hardworking”
- Roots Riddimz: Brings art to the streets of cities
- Sofija Grmuša: “We carry strength within us”
- Nemanja Vujanić: An innovator who does what he loves
The project “It can be different” implemented by the Association of Citizens “eTrafika” and the Association of Citizens “Sharp Zero” is part of the “Small Grants Program” within the project “Free Media for a Free Society”, implemented by the BH Journalists Association in cooperation with the Association of Electronic Media in BiH, with the support of the European Union.